Miami vs Fsu 8pm Night Game Announced

Advertisement
Only thing that potentially sucks for me is that it is the second time in a row it may conflict with my Mets' playoff game.
(Assuming the Mets win the Wild Card game of course, I think Fox Sports would put the game against the Cubs in Prime Time.)

No offense dude, but chose the Canes

Only thing that potentially sucks for me is that it is the second time in a row it may conflict with my Mets' playoff game.
(Assuming the Mets win the Wild Card game of course, I think Fox Sports would put the game against the Cubs in Prime Time.)

No offense dude, but chose the Canes
No offense taken.
I will have them both on my Split screen Picture-In-Picture if it happens.

Same here. Mets game on phone miami vs fsu on the big screen.

Advertisement

Hopefully the Mutts get crushed in the one game playoff and you won't have to worry about it.

I'm a Cubs fan so it would be game 2 of the NLDS. My full attention is gonna be on the 'Canes, that's my priorities lol

Honestly, I want Miami to smoke FSU. I want to smoke FSU in front of all those recruits, in front of the nation. I want BK to throw for 300+ and 4 TDs. I want Yearby and Walton to combine for 200 + yards. F a wide right or left...I want blood. I wanna win by at least 3 TDs...I want ESPN, Finebaum, Matt Porter and every Miami hater out there to say, "Well, I think Miami is back." I need them to see that our only issue has been coaching these last 10+ years. I want every recruit even thinking about going Florida or FSU to rethink about their decision to commit career suicide. Game on...let's go!

I want to look back on this game and everyone remember when Herbstreit said "Did the giant just wake up? Uh oh!"

Hopefully the Mutts get crushed in the one game playoff and you won't have to worry about it.

This is the Defending National League Champs you are talking about so I hope that they won't go down without a fight. But with all the injuries they have had this year I am happy to see them in this position quite frankly.

Advertisement

I'm a Cubs fan so it would be game 2 of the NLDS. My full attention is gonna be on the 'Canes, that's my priorities lol

I am in Chicago so I was tempted to go...
... but the Canes game being at night has stopped me from even thinking about it.

I'm surprised we got the 8PM spot. In 2014, saw about 5 of the nastiest scraps I've seen in 3 decades of these matchups. Think this may get even nastier out there.

Lost my soul at the 2014 game. Left it all out there. Time to get it back.

I'm surprised we got the 8PM spot. In 2014, saw about 5 of the nastiest scraps I've seen in 3 decades of these matchups. Think this may get even nastier out there.

It'll be tough without the parking lot DJ

Advertisement

Might need to tailgate in the East lot this year. Got two FSU fans in our group and I need them to make it into the stadium to see their empire fall.

Honestly, I want Miami to smoke FSU. I want to smoke FSU in front of all those recruits, in front of the nation. I want BK to throw for 300+ and 4 TDs. I want Yearby and Walton to combine for 200 + yards. F a wide right or left...I want blood. I wanna win by at least 3 TDs...I want ESPN, Finebaum, Matt Porter and every Miami hater out there to say, "Well, I think Miami is back." I need them to see that our only issue has been coaching these last 10+ years. I want every recruit even thinking about going Florida or FSU to rethink about their decision to commit career suicide. Game on...let's go!

VgNQdejHFZJdu.gif

Advertisement

I am in Chicago so I was tempted to go...
... but the Canes game being at night has stopped me from even thinking about it.

Yeah, I was in a raffle for game one tickets but didn't win. I'll probably do a two tv set up if it comes down to it.

Boy wtf

The tension will be massive. They know they are weak and this is the last straw for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back