Miami vs FSU 3:30

Advertisement
Yep, just confirmed through the school.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-29 at 11.35.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-29 at 11.35.20 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 108
Advertisement
:6fps6::onfire::onfire:oh no we playing at3:30.Cane fans are we men or mouses.if men it doesn't matter what time the fsu beat down begins.we owe them quite a few beat downs.send em home crying for mama.

Advertisement
I posted in the other thread but I knew when VT beat Duke and ND went up big on Stanford, they'd be at 8. The whole Blacksburg thing and NBC deal with ND is at home. Not to mention FSU is a dumpster fire.

Congratulations. I’m glad that you were able to figure this out, because nobody else could.

Sucks that the team chose to wear the pickle look for what is now a day game, gonna be hot.

//I know it's a reach, just hate the all green unis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should be no surprise. ND has the current highest ranking and the national fan base.

BTW, ND should go undefeated with their remaining schedule. You can use a pen to put them in a championship bracket right now. Pains me to say this as I detest the Irish.

Should be no surprise. ND has the current highest ranking and the national fan base.

BTW, ND should go undefeated with their remaining schedule. You can use a pen to put them in a championship bracket right now. Pains me to say this as I detest the Irish.

objectively, 1 loss VT in Lane at night is far more appealing for an 8 pm game than bad FSU

Advertisement
Back