Miami vs FSU 3:30

I’m cool with a 3:30 game but wish it would’ve been at night. However, it will be hot as **** on that visitor side line for those ****ers and I’m good with that!

Advertisement
objectively, 1 loss VT in Lane at night is far more appealing for an 8 pm game than bad FSU
Might bring college game day to that one. If both teams keep winning that would be the highest ranked teams playing each other that weekend

Should be no surprise. ND has the current highest ranking and the national fan base.

BTW, ND should go undefeated with their remaining schedule. You can use a pen to put them in a championship bracket right now. Pains me to say this as I detest the Irish.

Lol. ND isn’t going undefeated

Should be no surprise. ND has the current highest ranking and the national fan base.

BTW, ND should go undefeated with their remaining schedule. You can use a pen to put them in a championship bracket right now. Pains me to say this as I detest the Irish.
We really need VT to beat ND next week. If ND wins out and takes one of the 4 CFP spots, there may not be a spot for a one loss Miami team that is ACC Champion.

Advertisement
That game is at noon. Already announced.

Last few night games at VT we’ve blown them out. I think 2014 maybe? And 2005.

we beat them down at VT with duke one year, got beat 2 years ago up there (both were thursday night games).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back