Miami vs FIU in 2019

Advertisement
Part of the contract was that the expansion of their stadium had to be done (which hasn't) otherwise, it has to be somewhere with enough seating capacity

Too bad. Would have been fun packing the FIU stadium the way we did at FAU's stadium a few years ago.

I'm good with the Marlins Park idea. It's an awkward setup for football, but wouldn't matter for this game.

Either way, the game is less than a year away.....shouldn't this have been all set up already?

Advertisement
Too bad. Would have been fun packing the FIU stadium the way we did at FAU's stadium a few years ago.

I'm good with the Marlins Park idea. It's an awkward setup for football, but wouldn't matter for this game.

Either way, the game is less than a year away.....shouldn't this have been all set up already?
From what I read, it was on the original contract probably years ago with home and home. Don't know their time table for the expansion or how close they are but it will have to be decided soon

I don't mind. It will just be another Hurricanes home game. Traffic will be much worse if it's held at Marlins Park though.

Advertisement
Agreed, we should beat the tar mess out of them and be done with this series. It doesn’t serve us well to play them.

Advertisement
I like the idea of play at FIU and beating them by 40+ at their house.

And then no longer schedule them.

Advertisement
How would we feel about allowing FIU to use our stadium as their home venue?

Sounds like a big FU to the Golden Panthers and an excuse to add an extra home game to the schedule.

Advertisement
Back