Miami vs FIU in 2019

rok

Great Poster
Scheduled for November 2019 per Barry Jackson, this will go down as a home game for FIU to be played either at HRS or Marlins Park. How would we feel about allowing FIU to use our stadium as their home venue?

Advertisement
Don't care. Its a game that will be played and as long as we beat the other team....... it's kinda all that matters.

Doesn't matter where it is in Miami because we'll still be the overwhelming majority of fans.
This. It will be 90% UM fans regardless of venue. Personally id prefer HRS for tailgating purposes but the novelty of Marlins park and of course the ground it sits on kind of interests me too.

Advertisement
Scheduled for November 2019 per Barry Jackson, this will go down as a home game for FIU to be played either at HRS or Marlins Park. How would we feel about allowing FIU to use our stadium as their home venue?

Is this the battle for the "Golden Caja China"?

Advertisement

Don't care.

Here's a crazy idea: Miami should sell the Miller School of Medicine and then buy out FIU and their land too expand the university and build up that stadium.

No, it doesn't bother me. We show up, we fill most of the stadium anyhow, and we stomp them. No problemo.

Advertisement
Should not be played at Hardrock if it is an FIU home game. Either played at depressing FIU stadium or Marlins Park to keep it fun n interesting. Plus I think playing at Marlins Park could be used by both schools as an added recruiting positive.

Advertisement
Should not be played at Hardrock if it is an FIU home game. Either played at depressing FIU stadium or Marlins Park to keep it fun n interesting. Plus I think playing at Marlins Park could be used by both schools as an added recruiting positive.
Part of the contract was that the expansion of their stadium had to be done (which hasn't) otherwise, it has to be somewhere with enough seating capacity

It's not Miami stadium anyway, it's Stephen Ross stadium

Advertisement
Back