Miami vs FAU 3/21

Advertisement
What bothers me more than the bad season we are about to endure (and all the mini daggers we'll be jabbed with along the way) is the fact that this is only the beginning... or the middle at best. We are going to have to sit through another coach who was just handed the job,and is most likely going to fail miserably at it, before we will get real and significant change. The plan to promote a guy from the current staff, who is the co-captain of this sinking raft of chit, is borderline incompetent and negligent. I feel like they are about to embark on the same path they dragged the football team down for 15 years.

Can someone explain:

1) Why we pulled Bartow in the 9th?

2) Why Mediavilla is still allowed to pitch?

I imagine Morris wanted to give Hammond some more work as the closer. Gotta think Bartow assumes the role now.

And Midtown...maybe he should be a situational guy at most.

Advertisement
The real question is why Corch Morris hasn’t put people in the bullpen when Jeb is showing signs of fatigue

That blown double play is an example of how you can't blame this on the "freshmen" thing. That was as easy of a double play as you can draw up, and Zamora couldn't make a 90 foot throw. A thousand high school sophomores made that same throw tonight.

Advertisement
Back