Miami vs Clemson Score predictions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If TVD is 100% and Restrepo and Nelson and Chaney play plus Hedley pulls off a fake punt and Kam has 2 ints...Miami 21 17

With the way our offense has been, Brown probably gives us the best chance to win at QB. Especially considering Clemson's run defense lately.

I just hope that it’s not an Alfredo Folden type of beat down. Dabo is not happy with the new NIL landscape, and will use this game to send a message to Mario. Hopefully our D can hold them to less than 50.

I don’t know why, but I’ve had the oddest feeling all week that we’re going to win this game. Granted, this isn’t based on any rational or statistical analysis...just call it a hunch.

Advertisement
Clemson’s offense is nowhere as dynamic as FSU and JT is a far better passer. This isn’t the typical Clemson. That said just try to keep it somewhat close and see what happens.

I’ll be interested to see what happens when adversity hits , they normally quit and fold up shop. JB11 is one of the few guys with heart and competitiveness.

Last edited:
Clemson’s offense is nowhere as dynamic as FSU and JT is a far better passer. This isn’t the typical Clemson. That said just try to keep it somewhat close and see what happens.
Watched a lot of the Louisville game. They we’re able to run outside. Cunningham’s left hand was hurt so he didn’t run much and was limited passing. Went out right before half and didn’t return.

2nd string QB was more a pocket passer and was able to hit a few throws. C’s D really didn’t get a lot of pressure on the QB.

Ukulele is an average passer and lumbers when he runs. Keep him in the pocket ( he can be rattled), limit Shipley, no turnovers and limit mistakes, get a turnover or 2, and show up like we did last week and we’ll keep it competitive.

Advertisement
Watched a lot of the Louisville game. They we’re able to run outside. Cunningham’s left hand was hurt so he didn’t run much and was limited passing. Went out right before half and didn’t return.

2nd string QB was more a pocket passer and was able to hit a few throws. C’s D really didn’t get a lot of pressure on the QB.

Ukulele is an average passer and lumbers when he runs. Keep him in the pocket ( he can be rattled), limit Shipley, no turnovers and limit mistakes, get a turnover or 2, and show up like we did last week and we’ll keep it competitive.
The only reason I think it could be somewhat close is JB11. He won’t quit when adversity hits like a lot of the other players. I just want to be able to watch four quarters of ball without them folding up shop by halftime. That’s been the trend.

I’m actually worried about our D vs their run game. GT was able to formation us into some light boxes.
If they go empty and we get in a 4x1 box, the numbers are there for DJ to have a big running game.

Advertisement
Back