Who wins? Straight win/lose

• Miami

Votes: 174 70.4%
  • Clemson

Votes: 56 22.7%
  • **** no, I won't pick one.

Votes: 17 6.9%

• Total voters
I pride myself on being objective unless I'm wearing my standard-issue green and orange shades. That said...

C-A-N-E-S by 100!!!!

angry leonardo dicaprio GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Venables forces some 3 and outs early on and frustration from offense with missed opportunities. Defense can’t get off the field. Clemson up big at the half. 24-10.

Lashlee and King start to get into a rhythm 2nd half and defense shows some resilience. Team fights back and makes it a game but Clemson too experienced.

34-24 Clemson.

Venables forces some 3 and outs early on and frustration from offense with missed opportunities. Defense can’t get off the field. Clemson up big at the half. 24-10.

Lashlee and King start to get into a rhythm 2nd half and defense shows some resilience. Team fights back and makes it a game but Clemson too experienced.

34-24 Clemson.
with all do respect....
tenor - 2020-10-04T173332.987.gif

Advertisement
I love how there are a lot of Cane fans that believe we will win, i would love to see it but i have been drinking the kool aide for years and it always taste sour. Would love to taste the sweetness of success just don't think are defense, o-line and receivers are on that level quite yet.

Advertisement
It will be close. We just aren’t there. We lose by 10 but that’s at the end. Will feel like closer game to all.
BUT

i think we come back and beat them in the Acc championship assuming we get in over Notre Dame. Revenge motivates the team to steamroll the rest of the schedule for beauty points to make sure we get back to that title match

Advertisement
Canes oilur big city boys will not be intimidated and will pressure them!! Finally a staff and dawgs leading a the way!

Advertisement
Back