• Miami

Votes: 174 70.4%
  • Clemson

Votes: 56 22.7%
  • **** no, I won't pick one.

Votes: 17 6.9%

• Total voters
Advertisement
I'll just note I was the first on the board to say wed beat Clemson when the schedule dropped.

And I'm sticking w it. Theres really no logic in the pick as Clemson is better at pretty much every position w superior coaching and anyone who says otherwise shouldn't be taken seriously.

But sometimes it comes down to who wants it more. I'm going Canes.
You may have been first to write it (I liked all your comments at the time) but you know what I was thinking as I predicted 11-0. Great call.

Advertisement
Clem by 13
beyond scared straight head tilt GIF

Advertisement
DTs have to own this game Saturday. Need to stuff the run and push the pocket in Sunshine's face. McCloud and Carter have to be tackling machines. I think Clemson will win though unfortunately, in a very close game. Spend the rest of the season destroying everything in our path and beat them in the ACCCG.

Canes by 3. Borry With the field goal at the end. We did our job and kept it close.? He brings it home.

Advertisement
It's hard to get past the weakest part of our team trying to stop the strongest part of their team. I don't trust Baker, the LBs, or the DB's outside of Blades and Bolden to keep sunshine and Etienne from scoring a lot of points. I expect clemson to score enough to win at home. That being said, I'll be watching and hoping for a miracle on ice type situation.
This exactly, I just don’t think they can hold up all game vs them.
I think we show were a very good team, and have a great year, but I don’t see us winning this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back