Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
How often do we blow out P5 teams, especially on the road? Just take the win, bro.

BC also almost beat FSU and beat GT by 15. It’s not like they are god awful. We are just finally doing what we should be doing against lesser competition.
Grateful for a Canes win regardless of the opponent my man. GOCANES

Points and Urgency before half
Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA
Specially knowing we get the ball after halftime quite impressive

Advertisement
Do you think it’s odd he’s playing better the last two weeks when Dawson said he asked Tyler what he likes and doesn’t like? Kinda odd timing ?
If your QB is not comfortable throwing to open receivers then you are handcuffed as an OC. Ive rewatched film this year. The options were there. He's not seeing the field. Playcall could be better at times but NOT the problem

Advertisement
Give zero ***s about FSU. If you can’t see this BC defense is horrible, I’m not sure what else to tell you
Wtf are you talking about. I literally have an article up talking about how bad they are statistically and in last in several categories on defense. I’m just pointing out the “#4 or #5” team in the country struggle with BC

Do we see the backup QB in the 2nd half with how we handled the 1st?

Advertisement
Y’all said this BC QB was a baller 😂. Dude just has legs. He ain’t better than TVD it’s not even close.
He’s thrown 11 picks. Anybody who did any research knew he was a glorified RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back