Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mauigoa is one **** of a player with a NFL future but my god does he get caught holding a lot. Any clue on how many calls he's gotten this year? I would imagine at least 8.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Mauigoa projects better as a guard than Tackle. He’s got so much raw power when he gets push, but speed rushes do him in.
agree. and if rivers comes back we got that house markel bell from JUCO at tackle if samson isn't 100% back from injury or isn't strong enough yet

Advertisement
Dawson is not the problem. I don’t know if his tempo is his or Mario, but that is the only possible knock. Get a good quarterback and we would’ve been great this season.
If Dawson had no hand in it why did he wait until the end of the season to ask his qb what he likes and doesn’t like ? TVD has looked better the last two weeks compared to the middle of the season. Gattis at least asked that after a few games. It’s everyone involved, from the top down. If Dawson stays he needs to make some big adjustments. There’s a reason Houston and Kentucky fans hated him.

Advertisement
I know, I’m not giving up on him. I just think his future might be inside. He’s really athletic so yes, he can obviously get better. But he constantly gets beat my mediocre pass rushers with a simple speed rush right now.
Agreed. He could be a hall of fame left tackle someday but for now, with our roster, would love to see him at guard using that athleticism on pulls and just obliterating people

If not overturned, this is the one area where Caveman football doesn’t exist with Eagles Brotherly *** push.

Mario doesn’t believe it’s a good football play to put into the game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back