Status
Not open for further replies.
Under center knee.......wow
Growth
Basketball Wives Growth GIF by VH1

Advertisement
His high school tape was super underrated

Reminded me of the Pruitt kid this year. Violent

And he showed some great reaction and hands on that play for a LB. Good to see because our LBs in coverage have been rough
yup agree 100. am super excited about the young LBers. am not surprised they didn't get much burn this year, but if they get comfortable in guidry's defense and are able to play fast they're gonna be worlds better than flagg and cloyd (both of whom i think played as well as they could this year considering their limitations) in coverage

Pre snap has a huge part in the play. If it didn’t why use motion , shifting or flexing ? It’s all about making the game easier for skill guys and harder on the defense. Isn’t it funny how much better things have looked the last two weeks with all the motion, creativity and 11 personnel? I don’t get why this is so hard for some of y’all to understand, I guess it’s because the staff can do no wrong lol. Nothing is their fault including not kneeling.
Nawnawnaw now I do believe some things need to change I would like to see more tempo for example but I've seen some of the same plays today as I've seen in some of the losses. It feels like the last two games we've been breaking in a freshman QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
There was plenty of garbage time available there at the end. I’m super curious now what the **** the real story is or is not when it comes to JB

Advertisement
Advertisement
yup agree 100. am super excited about the young LBers. am not surprised they didn't get much burn this year, but if they get comfortable in guidry's defense and are able to play fast they're gonna be worlds better than flagg and cloyd (both of whom i think played as well as they could this year considering their limitations) in coverage
Yeah the 2023 class just had some different dudes in it

Washington, Popo, Pullium, Bryant etc

A lot to like there

Having Kiko back would certainly makes things a lot easier and suddenly our LB room becomes a huge strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back