Miami vs Bama tickets

did the same thing, stupid for the town to throw a concert same day. it was almost better to walk into a bar and drink for a few hours to let it clear up

Yeah they were literally impossible to get. I had a motorcycle cop actually come up to us and ask us if we were OK - we were literally in no mans land with everybody trying their phones to try to get a ride.

I know Orlando isn’t a “big city“ so to speak, but to not be able to get a ride after a major event is some backwoods bullshlt. I guess that concert had something to do with it.

Advertisement
Yeah they were literally impossible to get. I had a motorcycle cop actually come up to us and ask us if we were OK - we were literally in no mans land with everybody trying their phones to try to get a ride.

I know Orlando isn’t a “big city“ so to speak, but to not be able to get a ride after a major event is some backwoods bullshlt. I guess that concert had something to do with it.
Yeah it was BS and horrible planning by the city and it was a sold out concert too, i think it was backstreet boys and ended the same **** time.

Me and some buddies got a 22 person box on the goal line. Miami side. We in there. Hopefully we shock the world! []_[]

Advertisement
Did anybody else request non-Bama away game tickets? If so, can you please let me know what the important dates are that they gave, i.e. deadline to apply, when the tickets will be assigned, etc? I submitted an app for one game and while the info was in the actual application I filled out, I did not write it down and it was not in my confirmation email and I cant find the info on my online account either. Thanks in advance.

July 31 is the deadline. Credit card not charged until August.

Advertisement
Back