Miami vs Arizona...quest for the title

So it takes them 9 innings to figure out 4 inches off the plate on both sides is a strike?? Yea you're a baseball genius, they should've adjusted after their first go around and hugged the plate while focusing on going oppo but they didn't.

You play the game a certain way all season. You aren't going to change your stripes in one go through the lineup.

Talk about baseball 'genius' here. The professional whiners are so clueless about organized sports that it's comical.

You couldn't display more ignorance of how things work than you guys do.

Did you really just say you don't adjust to your competition during a game??

WOW ! Yea that tells me all I need to know about your sports IQ in general.

Advertisement
WOW ! Yea that tells me all I need to know about your sports IQ in general.

You literally quoted me and then bolded the quote and still got what I said wrong.

How did I get what you said wrong, you need more than 2-3 innings to learn how the ump is calling the game ??

You need more than those 2-3 innings to learn if a pitcher's throwing strikes or if his command is off and adjust your approach at the plate accordingly??

Your displaying complete utter ignorance if you know anything about baseball if you think it's normal to have Heyward try to bunt someone over to second in the 8th inning in a 4 run hole with 1 out and the bottom of your lineup up after.

But then again you hold Morris so high that you're willing to ignore his idiotic decisions because he won 2 championships in '99 and '01 but haven't even been in the final four in the tourney since then.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How did I get what you said wrong,

You claimed that I said teams don't adjust based on their competition.

How in the world did you come to that conclusion?

Yo professional haters are amazing in your ability to make stuff up.
You still avoided the other parts or are you going to break it down into little segments so you can create 5 different arguments

Advertisement
Back