Miami Virginia Highlights......OB Get Back

Dwinstitles

All-American

I know alot of yyou hate drill its cool everyone has their own taste. But while making this video I thought of alot of you old die hards from Florida. Never knew the OB never followed hard at that time they were playing there. I know it means alot to u guys so I threw the old lady in there................I always hear the stories about the OB from you guys here and on scout.........I almost cried making this **** had to hold back..................thinking about my dad to and this sh killed me man it still killin me lol. Im a ***** when it comes to the U dont judge me lol.......but we will dominate once again I believe. This is the start of something special.

Advertisement

I know alot of yyou hate drill its cool everyone has their own taste. But while making this video I thought of alot of you old die hards from Florida. Never knew the OB never followed hard at that time they were playing there. I know it means alot to u guys so I threw the old lady in there................I always hear the stories about the OB from you guys here and on scout.........I almost cried making this **** had to hold back..................thinking about my dad to and this sh killed me man it still killin me lol. Im a ***** when it comes to the U dont judge me lol.......but we will dominate once again I believe. This is the start of something special.

FIRE 🔥🔥🔥

Advertisement
Advertisement
Offense is tough to watch right now but the defense is fun

Good stuff as usual brother
Yea I couldn’t find anything to highlight lol. I was mad cause two of my monitors went out and I didn’t want to record in 4k cause it leaves those black borders on the video. Was so mad cause espn does it’s best not to show the cool Miami moments. But the whole ******* video was about Virginia when scanning through it. Bias was on full display, did not realize it till cutting it up.

The OB was something special.

Sorry you missed it.

The OB was something special.

Sorry you missed it.
The stories I read here are enough to know that the place was feared. I hope one day something gets done for the canes. But imo it’s the fans that make Miami. I was sitting with my big brother he doesn’t watch cane games. While he’s watching he said there is something different about this team when it’s good. He sat there and could not explain it to me……I told him I can’t explain it either. I love a lot of different teams in all sports and something about the U it’s just different. I know bama has all these titles and history but it’s the tradition of UM that can’t be touched.

When this team is great it’s so unexplainable what emotions run through me. Pause

It’s just different man the energy is insane.

Advertisement
Back