Miami v. FSU

I posted this question on the other thread. Has anyone considered the thought miami could be pro active by self imposing a post season band.

Advertisement
I posted this question on the other thread. Has anyone considered the thought miami could be pro active by self imposing a post season band.
no

its retarded because we may not make it next year.......so a postseason ban next year will be irrelevant

Advertisement
CaneDaddy, you clearly didn't go to college, or at least one with a basketball team. If you think it's "funny" then go **** your face. Literally.

Advertisement
Are you kidding? Rushing the court was perfectly appropriate. I didn't think we would ever beat FSU again after the last few Haith seasons.

We were very close to permanent obscurity a season ago, a perennial last or 10th-11th place ACC non story, and this season had all the makings of an awful, ugly rebuilding year #1 in a long road back.

Improvement, a missing concept for years, is alive and well.

It was a huge win, and the fans were awesome.

Look at all of the sensitive mother ****ers in here. I guess you ****tards missed this whole post:

I dont think anyone is making fun of our fanbase, but if you cant find the lulz in our fans rushing the court and hoisting Durand Scott like Joe Paterno, then I dont know what to tell you. I am ecstatic at the fans participation and excitement, and sticking with this team.

And your **** right I found it funny at the entire concept that we have something to rush the court for. Weown and jh, kiss my ****. I have pretty much sat through every **** game on TV, radio, gametracker, anything, cheered this team, and discussed this team on here every week. Now you two ******* want to come to this board after we WIN and look like we are heading to the tourney, and start talking ****. **** off.

Advertisement
Look at all of the sensitive mother ****ers in here. I guess you ****tards missed this whole post:

I dont think anyone is making fun of our fanbase, but if you cant find the lulz in our fans rushing the court and hoisting Durand Scott like Joe Paterno, then I dont know what to tell you. I am ecstatic at the fans participation and excitement, and sticking with this team.

And your **** right I found it funny at the entire concept that we have something to rush the court for. Weown and jh, kiss my ****. I have pretty much sat through every **** game on TV, radio, gametracker, anything, cheered this team, and discussed this team on here every week. Now you two ******* want to come to this board after we WIN and look like we are heading to the tourney, and start talking ****. **** off.
so how do you really feel?

although delivered quite harshly, all points were accurate.

I remember the days of Myself and CaneDaddy being the only people posting in the basketball threads.

no

its retarded because we may not make it next year.......so a postseason ban next year will be irrelevant

You make the decision before the start of the season not during or after.

We don't need a postseason ban for a player's mom receiving a free plane ticket for a road game. Big ******* deal, the NCAA can shove it up their **** loving hairy crusted asses.

Advertisement
Are you kidding? Rushing the court was perfectly appropriate. I didn't think we would ever beat FSU again after the last few Haith seasons.

We were very close to permanent obscurity a season ago, a perennial last or 10th-11th place ACC non story, and this season had all the makings of an awful, ugly rebuilding year #1 in a long road back.

Improvement, a missing concept for years, is alive and well.

It was a huge win, and the fans were awesome.

A-*******-MEN!!!

I remember the days of Myself and CaneDaddy being the only people posting in the basketball threads.

Yeah, those were fun times. I am glad we were able to pull more people to this board though. Always good to discuss the team and games with fellow fans.

I remember the days of Myself and CaneDaddy being the only people posting in the basketball threads
clearly after i was booted from assy

Yeah, those were fun times. I am glad we were able to pull more people to this board though. Always good to discuss the team and games with fellow fans.
im glad to see you guys like college baseball as much as i do.......when i was still on assy......i was still living in fla......so i wasnt posting much for the home baseball games.......as i went to 3/4 of them......but i was around for the away games that i didnt go to....and dont ever remember much traffic or even interest

Advertisement
Back