Miami v. FSU

Advertisement
i dont give a frogs fat *** who rushes what

this was a huge ******* win.......a huge win without reggie

Advertisement
If any of you douches think rushing the court is inappropriate, you should stick to other sports. Can't understate how important this win was to our fanbase and our NCAA hopes. You're goddamned right they should rush the court when you ass**** your biggest rival that happens to be ranked.
i dont care if they do or dont........but i agree

this win was ******* huge

Advertisement
If any of you douches think rushing the court is inappropriate, you should stick to other sports. Can't understate how important this win was to our fanbase and our NCAA hopes. You're goddamned right they should rush the court when you ass**** your biggest rival that happens to be ranked.

I dont think anyone is making fun of our fanbase, but if you cant find the lulz in our fans rushing the court and hoisting Durand Scott like Joe Paterno, then I dont know what to tell you. I am ecstatic at the fans participation and excitement, and sticking with this team. Calm down, enjoy the win and get ready for NC State. I know every game is important, but that game will probably determine our fate.

I dont think anyone is making fun of our fanbase, but if you cant find the lulz in our fans rushing the court and hoisting Durand Scott like Joe Paterno, then I dont know what to tell you. I am ecstatic at the fans participation and excitement, and sticking with this team. Calm down, enjoy the win and get ready for NC State. I know every game is important, but that game will probably determine our fate.
i missed that part

so i can certainly understand how that would deliver the lulz

i missed that part

so i can certainly understand how that would deliver the lulz

22m Steve Gorten ‏ @sgorten

Now guard Durand Scott is being lifted in the air by #UM fans near center court. This is something surreal, to say the least

Advertisement
Courtesy of Brennan Carroll

Amn1lzYCEAE91-N.jpg

Advertisement

lol relax bro.

we needed a reason to rush the court. wouldnt be any sweeter even if it was the #1 team in the nation. **** fsu.

fuuuuck fsuuuu!

lol relax bro.

we needed a reason to rush the court. wouldnt be any sweeter even if it was the #1 team in the nation. **** fsu.

fuuuuck fsuuuu!
hearing that chant on tv all night was awesome

Advertisement
Back