Miami v Fsu 730pm

For me, this game comes down to one thing...does TVD play or not? As good as our D can play, at times, to win this game we’re going to have to put up some points(24 points at the bare minimum IMO) and I just don’t think Garcia can do that. Also, I don’t think we can trust Gattis enough to scheme up a game plan TO do that. Lastly, what scares me the most on D is Travis running the ball and beating us with his legs. We need to have people spying him the whole game. Anybody who’s watched this series the last 20-30 years knows that the “better” team doesn’t always win. There’s some weird, crazy things that happen in these games.

I agree with all this but sadly we don’t have anyone fast enough to spy him. He is faster than all our LB and safeties. Hopefully Wesley can play cause maybe he can go sideline to sideline with him. Flagg and others have zero chance. I feel like we will see a lot of zone because of that.

If we go man with a spy and he breaks the pocket he will run for days. We need to hit him early and him hard when we get a chance. Kid gets dinged up a lot and is a tough as kid so he won’t back down but we got to bully him every chance we get.

Advertisement
B73596A4-48F8-44C9-B6D4-73A4FB1D2238.gif

Advertisement
It's FSU Week!!!!! Let's goooooo! **** it man, if this team (both players and coaches) can't get up for this **** game and pull the upset then I don't know what! Just hoping the team is not looking ahead to Georgia Tech next week! FSU Week! Let's goooooo!

Advertisement
Have to miss it 🤦🏻‍♂️

It’s my ladies bday.

Seriously who the fack schedules bdays & weddings & other misc. dalliances on the exact date of our biggest rivalry game.

Only thing that gives me hope is that I find our current offense offensive.

So I will skip the public self-flagellation & keep it private Saturday night.

Will TVD be back for the FSU game or is Jake starting again? I don’t think we have a realistic shot without TVD.

Advertisement
For me, this game comes down to one thing...does TVD play or not? As good as our D can play, at times, to win this game we’re going to have to put up some points(24 points at the bare minimum IMO) and I just don’t think Garcia can do that. Also, I don’t think we can trust Gattis enough to scheme up a game plan TO do that. Lastly, what scares me the most on D is Travis running the ball and beating us with his legs. We need to have people spying him the whole game. Anybody who’s watched this series the last 20-30 years knows that the “better” team doesn’t always win. There’s some weird, crazy things that happen in these games.
We're in the position FSU was in going into last year's game. Like us, they were the worse team playing at home against a rival coming in with a winning streak and momentum. Realistically, they should be favored as they've been the far better team this year. However, it wouldn't surprise me if we pulled out the W. Weird stuff has happened in this rivalry, and even our bad teams have given their good teams a run for their money.

Advertisement
I'll be there... actually, I'm in trailerhassee right now. I'm gonna try some of that Cuban electromagnetic warfare by driving around campus blasting Bolt Thrower as loud as I can. Them boys are gonna get sick of that **** real quick. Then I'm gonna go by mikes house and douse his fence with urine. Bet money I can draw a U on his front door. Does his wife do that kissing on the lips thing also? asking for a friend
Wasn’t the rumor last year that his wife was a shtupping the OCoord?

Advertisement
Back