Miami v Fsu 730pm

C A N E

Sophomore
For those that doubt the atmosphere at the renovated Joe Robbie.

As awfully abominable as this team is to watch at the moment (due in large part to a staff that’s punching severely below their weight) you’re going to get a **** of a crowd.

Program was given a favor with a night game.

It’s gonna be a **** of a time.

You don’t need to scheme for an impossible on campus stadium. The rock is just fine in prime time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Me too…gonna enjoy the atmosphere and tailgating…as for the game…whatever…it’s a rivalry game so current state of either team doesn’t mean much…both sides will give it their best shot.
Most years I'd agree that we have some sort of shot but I don't see it this year I haven't seen the line on the game but if the noles aren't favored by at least 10 it's a miracle

Advertisement
I'll be there... actually, I'm in trailerhassee right now. I'm gonna try some of that Cuban electromagnetic warfare by driving around campus blasting Bolt Thrower as loud as I can. Them boys are gonna get sick of that **** real quick. Then I'm gonna go by mikes house and douse his fence with urine. Bet money I can draw a U on his front door. Does his wife do that kissing on the lips thing also? asking for a friend

For me, this game comes down to one thing...does TVD play or not? As good as our D can play, at times, to win this game we’re going to have to put up some points(24 points at the bare minimum IMO) and I just don’t think Garcia can do that. Also, I don’t think we can trust Gattis enough to scheme up a game plan TO do that. Lastly, what scares me the most on D is Travis running the ball and beating us with his legs. We need to have people spying him the whole game. Anybody who’s watched this series the last 20-30 years knows that the “better” team doesn’t always win. There’s some weird, crazy things that happen in these games.

Advertisement
For me, this game comes down to one thing...does TVD play or not? As good as our D can play, at times, to win this game we’re going to have to put up some points(24 points at the bare minimum IMO) and I just don’t think Garcia can do that. Also, I don’t think we can trust Gattis enough to scheme up a game plan TO do that. Lastly, what scares me the most on D is Travis running the ball and beating us with his legs. We need to have people spying him the whole game. Anybody who’s watched this series the last 20-30 years knows that the “better” team doesn’t always win. There’s some weird, crazy things that happen in these games.
He isn't playing.

For those that doubt the atmosphere at the renovated Joe Robbie.

As awfully abominable as this team is to watch at the moment (due in large part to a staff that’s punching severely below their weight) you’re going to get a **** of a crowd.

Program was given a favor with a night game.

It’s gonna be a **** of a time.

You don’t need to scheme for an impossible on campus stadium. The rock is just fine in prime time.

Agreed there isn’t a bad seat in the house, the TVs in the corners are awesome, DJ keeps it hype, roof makes it loud.

Fans need to show up and show out either way!

We will have our best recruits and visitors here for this game. Make it happen!

Advertisement
Back