Miami: Uncompromised

Sparkito

Sophomore
[video=youtube;wEzWYwUMFmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEzWYwUMFmM&feature=g-u-u&context=G20d67d7FUAAAAAAADAA[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
the bob marley poster in mike james room.

knew i liked something about that guy

Advertisement
That's a great video. Makes me wish I went to Miami.

Should have studied harder.

I was an Illinois State Scholar, National Honor Society member, top 10% of my graduating class, had a 4.1 GPA coming out of high school and a 27 on my ACT. I could've gone to Miami if I wasn't born and raised in Chicago and had I applied to Miami.

why didnt you apply? surely you knew about Miami at the time.

I was an Illinois State Scholar, National Honor Society member, top 10% of my graduating class, had a 4.1 GPA coming out of high school and a 27 on my ACT. I could've gone to Miami if I wasn't born and raised in Chicago and had I applied to Miami.

I put off applying to college because I was gonna originally go to trade school for auto mechanics. I decided super late in my senior year I wanted to go to a four year university so I applied to NIU, U of I and Northwestern. NIU accepted me right away so I enrolled there first. Right after I enrolled in NIU U of I accepted me. Northwestern wanted like 3 more essays so I didn't consider them after getting accepted by NIU.

where did you go?

I'm finishing up my last semester at NIU with a major in Industrial and Systems Engineering.

I put off applying to college because I was gonna originally go to trade school for auto mechanics. I decided super late in my senior year I wanted to go to a four year university so I applied to NIU, U of I and Northwestern. NIU accepted me right away so I enrolled there first. Right after I enrolled in NIU U of I accepted me. Northwestern wanted like 3 more essays so I didn't consider them after getting accepted by NIU.

where did you go?

I'm finishing up my last semester at NIU with a major in Industrial and Systems Engineering.

what changed your mind about trade school over college?

Advertisement
Mostly my high school teachers all telling me I need to go to a four year university and get a degree. So I did.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Look at 44seconds in when they show the wall with all the NFL teams and the Hurricane players names. Notice the Dolphins had Zero Names. Boy if that doesn't say something for that pathetic organization I don't know what does. And I've been a season ticket holder for both teams for over 30 years. I'm about ready to give up hope with the Phins.

Advertisement
Back