Miami @ UNC Mon, Feb 26, 7:00 PM EST

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's be honest, outside of a couple of bad stretches, this team has fought their asses off tonight. I will never be disappointed with an undermanned team giving a full strength, talented team a fight and coming up short. Do you realize that this Miami team, with all the injuries, all the terrible things that has happened, could EASILY be 2-0 against UNC this season? As I've said throughout this season, it's been frustrating because you can see how close this team was to being significantly better in the W/L column. Just standard, regular injury luck, maybe this team gets some confidence and squeezes out 3-5 more conference wins. That's just with regular injury luck, imagine if they had last year's injury luck. The entire season having **** near everyone available.

Let's be honest, outside of a couple of bad stretches, this team has fought their asses off tonight. I will never be disappointed with an undermanned team giving a full strength, talented team a fight and coming up short. Do you realize that this Miami team, with all the injuries, all the terrible things that has happened, could EASILY be 2-0 against UNC this season? As I've said throughout this season, it's been frustrating because you can see how close this team was to being significantly better in the W/L column. Just standard, regular injury luck, maybe this team gets some confidence and squeezes out 3-5 more conference wins. That's just with regular injury luck, imagine if they had last year's injury luck. The entire season having **** near everyone available.
I think we found Rad's burner account

He’s gone I get it but Jordan Miller doesn’t let them lose this game. No F’ing way he doesn’t grab those rebounds off the FT miss
Miller and Wong aren't saving this team. Not when you have losers like Kyshawn, Watson and Jakai infesting it

Advertisement
Why does Coach L decide to call aggressive defense when the game is **** near out of reach? Losing “close games” b/c ur philosophy changes to end the game is still a loss.

Let's be honest, outside of a couple of bad stretches, this team has fought their asses off tonight. I will never be disappointed with a undermanned team giving a full strength, talented team a fight and coming up short. Do you realize that this Miami team, with all the injuries, all the terrible things that has happened, could EASILY be 2-0 against UNC this season? As I've said throughout this season, it's been frustrating because you can see how close this team was to being significantly better in the W/L column. Just standard, regular injury luck, maybe this team gets some confidence and squeezes out 3-5 more conference wins. That's just with regular injury luck, imagine if they had last year's injury luck. The entire season having **** near everyone available.
Stop white knighting the lack of depth. This team not having 5 capable players tonight is bc recruiting has been subpar and there’s 5 guys on the bench who are unplayable.

Why does Coach L decide to call aggressive defense when the game is **** near out of reach? Losing “close games” b/c ur philosophy changes to end the game is still a loss.
Get angry at Bill Courtney or Kotie Kimble because Larranaga isn't actually 'calling' anything. Just starting off into space thinking about who's going to be bringing him is oatmeal later

Advertisement
Nah bro, it’s been 20+ years since the Big East days, don’t throw out close, shoulda, coulda wooda type crap. Just win no excuses.

Stop white knighting the lack of depth. This team not having 5 capable players tonight is bc recruiting has been subpar and there’s 5 guys on the bench who are unplayable.
If we want to demand more of our AD (or lack thereof) we need to start with eradicating fans and admins that celebrate mediocrity. We literally just won an ACC Regular Season title and went to the final four 10 months ago. This isn't some ragtag, upstart outfit. People should be losing their jobs over a season like this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back