Miami-Toledo Tix on Sale

Advertisement
I grew up in Toledo and played at the Glass Bowl in HS (Catholic schools didn’t have their own stadiums back then). Not a bad seat in the house - small venue. This will be THE game of the decade up there. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the heads up. Sec 22 Row N. My daughter turns 7 on the 9/9, my birthday is on the 9/12. It'll be her and my wife's first game. My son and my 3rd game. My wife is going to tell my kids she got the tickets a birthday gift for me so they can surprise me with them.
Sec 22 Row M seats 10-11

Advertisement
Advertisement
Toledo will go way over capacity if they let us. Fans used to sit in temporary end zone bleachers during the early 2000's. For obvious reasons they will not do that ever again. 36k and change is the record against Navy in 2001. Capacity is listed at 26,268. In 2016 for homecoming they let 30k file in. 40k is imaginable if they let students and ex students get in with their ID'S. There will be no room in the concourse but if something isn't done to monitor legal and non legal ID's...who knows. This game would sell out no problem if not a single Miami fan bought a ticket. So we will see how many Miami fans buy normal UT fan tickets. I bet Miami will be able to steal quite a few because our lax fans don't understand the magnitude and want of tickets for the Midwestern version of U fans.

They haven’t allowed extra seating ever since getting sued after the Pitt game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back