Miami-Toledo Tix on Sale

DualThreat

Redshirt Freshman
For those planning on going, tickets just went on sale through Toledo’s website today at 8:30am. For those who got tickets through the school I’m told they are in section 26 and 27.

For those who want to sit closer I would encourage you to get tickets now. The Glass bowl is small and I anticipate this game will sell out.

Advertisement
I gotta find my rocket card from when i was a grad student 2 years ago so I can have decent seats lol

Advertisement
I just picked up 3 tickets by calling UT ticket office (419) 530-4653. Way cheaper than purchasing through a third party vender such as StubHub or Vivid. I'm center field section 23 row N. They still have tickets in section 22 & 23 on Miami sideline.

University of Toledo Athletics Tickets

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s your guess of how many seats/people those cane sections represent? 2,000? 3,000?

Just curious since this is one game I’m going to miss seeing live.

It’s hard to say. The Toledo rep told me a few weeks ago that some people were buying season tickets on that side just for the Miami game. The stadium is very small and UM told me we sold our entire allotment but couldn’t give me an exact number.

I expect a great showing from our fans from the Midwest that don’t get a chance to see us play too often. It goes without saying that Toledo fans have to be ecstatic that a program of our caliber is coming to their little podunk town. If we beat LSU and when we beat Savannah state, this is potentially a top 3-5 ranked team in the county.

I’m sure all of our Midwest Canes fans are clamoring for tickets to get the chance to see the team live and in person. Sounds like we’ll be well represented there in the Glass Bowl. Then, it shal be time to shatter it down 😂

Advertisement
Thanks for the heads up. Sec 22 Row N. My daughter turns 7 on the 9/9, my birthday is on the 9/12. It'll be her and my wife's first game. My son and my 3rd game. My wife is going to tell my kids she got the tickets a birthday gift for me so they can surprise me with them.

I’m sure all of our Midwest Canes fans are clamoring for tickets to get the chance to see the team live and in person. Sounds like we’ll be well represented there in the Glass Bowl. Then, it shal be time to shatter it down 😂
Yup I’ll be driving up from Cincy . First time seeing us play since we that trash *** game we played vs UC

Toledo will go way over capacity if they let us. Fans used to sit in temporary end zone bleachers during the early 2000's. For obvious reasons they will not do that ever again. 36k and change is the record against Navy in 2001. Capacity is listed at 26,268. In 2016 for homecoming they let 30k file in. 40k is imaginable if they let students and ex students get in with their ID'S. There will be no room in the concourse but if something isn't done to monitor legal and non legal ID's...who knows. This game would sell out no problem if not a single Miami fan bought a ticket. So we will see how many Miami fans buy normal UT fan tickets. I bet Miami will be able to steal quite a few because our lax fans don't understand the magnitude and want of tickets for the Midwestern version of U fans.

Advertisement
Back