Miami to visit D.J. Johnson on Monday

Advertisement
We definitely need him, always need elite players but we would be silly to not have a backup plan at this point.

Advertisement
Have yall seen his tweeter lately? the kid has been liking and retweeting everything from Washington. It is what it is at this point.

Sorry but any DE or DT that hasnt watched what Kool has done in ONE year of being our DLine coach to some of these guys and doesnt want to join...Good luck.

Norton looks like a beast and if he keeps this up will be hard to keep him out of the draft next year. McIntosh too.

DJax looks like a completely different player. Trent too.

Joe Jax..what more can be said? Barring injury he is an All American and a 1st rounder.

What more does he need to see?

Need DJ AND Wright.

If they plan on slidin DJ to DT I agree. Think we need 2 Dts and 2 Des

Why would they waste him at dt? Golden gone bruh.

Golden liked bigger De's. Diaz and Kool show they value speed. They slid Mcintosh inside and you see how that turned out. Its already been noted that hes bigger then Ford, and Ford is being recruited as a DT. U want more speed on the field? Sometimes you turn corners to safetys, De's to dt's, Lb's to De's, safetys to lb's. Im not saying to fatten him up and slow him down. Obviously it depends how he fills out. With that get off speed, I think hed be a monster at Dt and create havoc from the inside. Golden would fatten him up and have him play gap control at end.

Advertisement
Dj Johnson hype!!!!
https://twitter.com/king_dj01/status/803391119895777280

Advertisement
Sorry but any DE or DT that hasnt watched what Kool has done in ONE year of being our DLine coach to some of these guys and doesnt want to join...Good luck.

Norton looks like a beast and if he keeps this up will be hard to keep him out of the draft next year. McIntosh too.

DJax looks like a completely different player. Trent too.

Joe Jax..what more can be said? Barring injury he is an All American and a 1st rounder.

What more does he need to see?

Totally agree. If I was a top DE or DT prospect, I'd be hoping from a call from Coach Kool. An awful lot of our DL are going to make big money in the NFL. DJ is a smart kid to want to join this group.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Need DJ AND Wright.

Al?? Is that you?

Your confused. Al wanted fast penetrating dt's? Who the **** were u watching? I remember big, slow, gap control d linemen.

Quick question did Chad look fast and penetrating at 280?? Al...

What the **** are you taking about? He had Chad at end and covering ******* slot recivers. I said see how he fills out and he could possibly slide to dt. Al wanted big and slow gap control.

Need DJ AND Wright.

Al?? Is that you?

Your confused. Al wanted fast penetrating dt's? Who the **** were u watching? I remember big, slow, gap control d linemen.

Quick question did Chad look fast and penetrating at 280?? Al...

"When Coach Kool introduced me to him, I thought he was already a player at Miami and I didn't realize he was still in high school. He's actually a little bigger than me, so it's exciting to know I'll have someone that size right next to me and he's very athletic. We are going to have great chemistry."

John Ford on DJ Johnson.

Same article Ford said,

"I'll be a 3-technique. I'm going to get to the quarterback as soon as possible -- no sitting on the line or reading. I'll be interrupting the quarterback and getting into the backfield and celebrating like the old U."

https://www.canesinsight.com/articles/recruiting/3028

Advertisement
Back