Miami to visit Briggs today before his OV

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami coaches are set to check in on Dennis Briggs today in Kissimmee prior to his official visit this weekend.

The Canes currently lead for the DT prospect, who they are looking to pair with Nesta Silvera and potentially one more in this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Briggs, Campbell, Chatfield, one more OL, one more DT.....then we good....Right?

Ideally Nesta, Campbell, Chatfield, Goss, Barnes, Langham, Thompson. Need to build those trenches to feel good about going into next season. Langham should be a huge priority as he looks like in can fill in for Chad. Its nice having guys that can play inside and out in case injuries occur. Right now im just as worried about DE as DT. Langham can play both

If im greedy add Surtain, Ezzard, and Briggs

Advertisement
I'm no DT expert, but I don't get why the board is so lukewarm on this kid. Seems like a kid with a big frame, a lot athleticism and great stats that can grow into a stud. Hope we land him.

Advertisement
We closin i dont care how good TC visit is at uga we closin

Wish I had your confidence man. I’m becoming a mope on the close down the stretch.

Come on, Inday. Steve Wiltdong feels a vibe and then CB's Tyson to UGA, and says if not them then Alabaga? Lol - He's been here more than anywhere else and it isn't close, for starters.

Tyson doesn't tell his own family what he's gonna do. Meanwhile, other kids say he seems Miami, Brooklyn says he left the Army game talking Miami and Rattler, his cousin, says he hasn't named a leader and it's always been Miami and some other flavor of the month school.

We the leader, mang. They can roll in all the baseless CB's they want. It doesn't change anything until Tyson says so. I'd rather be in our position here than anyone else. To quote Jesse Jackson: #KeepHopeAlive

Last edited:
Asked a friend of mine who works for the local news in Orlando and has seen him play a handful of times this year. His exact response was "think Allen Bailey but a little smaller and more athletic". Interesting comparison...

Advertisement
Back