Miami to apply for Gerald Willis III to be eligible in 2015

Advertisement

This dude looks like a bad a$$. Lol. Yeah, I have changed my stance on him..Chise' was right. It will be a miracle if this kid stays out of trouble for a whole year. Would love for it to happen but....sometimes trouble just finds people and he seems like one of those kids. I really hope im wrong.

If allowing him to play increases the chances of Al sticking around for another year or two, the turds just might consent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Willis fighting teammates shouldn't be a big deal. Nobody is better than Golden/NoD at taking the fight out of a DL

View attachment 30291

Another great picture of our Canes at work in the community! Great to see Standish taking this poor unfortunate brain injured gentleman under his wing. Looks like the poor fellow took a blow from a baseball bat to the left side of his head. Great job, Stan!

Advertisement
From what I have heard locally, Florida has let bygones go by the wayside, I would expect this to get done.

Advertisement
I'll wait and see if UF signs off on the young man. Personally I think he's going to have to keep his nose clean for 18 months or so at UM before he suits up in a game. Good luck to him.

He is smaller than Stan. Stan is 6-4, 262 and Gerald is 6-2, 255. Now, those are listed heights and weights, but those are the listed heights and weights from last year. Stan does have one more year of college under his belt, so hopefully Willis can get bigger, because, while all indications point to him being a beast of a DT, 255 is 255.

He is smaller than Stan. Stan is 6-4, 262 and Gerald is 6-2, 255. Now, those are listed heights and weights, but those are the listed heights and weights from last year. Stan does have one more year of college under his belt, so hopefully Willis can get bigger, because, while all indications point to him being a beast of a DT, 255 is 255.

Don't worry, he will soon gain plenty of weight. Grohlden and No D are the best at strength and conditioning.

#Ufat
#2gap
#Pattycake

I heard Golden and Onfrio were drooling over this kid's ability to drop into coverage and cover slot receivers. They'll put him in favorable positions to succeed and maximize his talent for sure.

Advertisement
Back