Miami to apply for Gerald Willis III to be eligible in 2015

Advertisement
Florida has to provide an official letter supporting Willis III being immediately eligible at Miami.

two chances of this happening...

1. slim
2. non-existent

Okay and thanks. I wasn't sure, remembered someone on their team doing that, but never connected the two in my mind until I wasn't sure tonight. I'm glad it wasn't him as I thought Muschamp actually made the right call on whomever that young man was.

Advertisement
Florida has to provide an official letter supporting Willis III being immediately eligible at Miami.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.

It is a different staff. That may help the cause, especially if some of the coaches know each other, or don't care that he is gone. The AD would probably be against it. Very low chance of it happening.

Maybe I missed it, but has Willis actually enrolled and on scholie? I assume yes, or we wouldn't be able to file the Petition.

Advertisement
I'm sure Florida is gonna be jumping with joy to do it after Golden snitched on Joker.

CC9wkOjUIAMBqc2.jpg

Leave it to Incompetent Al to have to have to beg mercy from an in-state rival.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unless Willis was wronged somehow don't see how this happens, it will set a precedent that all you have to do to not sit a year out is behave in a way that gets u dismissed

Advertisement
They must know it's now or never with Willis. If they don't find a way to get him in now they'll never see him on the field here.

I'd like to know what reason they could give for allowing this scalawag to skirt the rule requiring him to sit out a year. The ncaa will never and should never allow this sort of skullduggery. All you'd have to do is go on a crime spree if you want to transfer without sitting out a year. Maybe that was JC Jackson's plan.

They must know it's now or never with Willis. If they don't find a way to get him in now they'll never see him on the field here.

I'd like to know what reason they could give for allowing this scalawag to skirt the rule requiring him to sit out a year. The ncaa will never and should never allow this sort of skullduggery. All you'd have to do is go on a crime spree if you want to transfer without sitting out a year. Maybe that was JC Jackson's plan.

Good point, I think fat Al knows this is his last year and is trying everything he can; especially with his failure at DT. Too late.

#BBB

Good point, I think fat Al knows this is his last year and is trying everything he can; especially with his failure at DT. Too late.

#BBB
What I meant was that Willis won't last here if he doesn't play this year. He'll get in trouble again and get kicked out.

This is a good point. The NCAA cannot do this, otherwise they would be incentivizing kids to get into legal trouble just to skirt the transfer rules. On the other hand, when has the NCAA actually ever thought logically….

Advertisement
Back