Miami @ Stanford 9-4-2026 Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a DL get pressure when the OL is tackling them? That's why the refs are calling these holds, they are EGREGIOUS, it's straight up "I'm beat, if I don't tackle this DL, my QB is going to get killed".
WRs & TE are also running free. Too easy.
 
I’m sure everyone’s saying the same but just popping in to say Mensah is as advertised. His ability to hang in the pocket and make pinpoint downfield throws is incredible.

I posted a few stats this summer about his numbers against the blitz. Otherworldly. Like, as legit as it gets. This is why. He’s not backpedaling, he’s not panicked, he’s not rushed. He stands in until the last second and just throws dots. As many of us have said all offseason, he will he in NYC in December. As impressive as it gets, honestly.
 
Such a funny team, so explosive and the opposite of the typical Mario approach. It’s amazing and such an incredible improvement from last year. Still I’m seeing too many mistakes in the trenches particularly. We all know that’s what carries in the biggest games, but i got some faith we’ll figure it out.
It’s game one man, they will figure that out in the trenches, you can be assured of that.
I’m always I’ll believe it when I see it. DL yeah they’ll figure it out. Proven talent around, even though I am surely disappointed given how weak their OL is. For our OL there is way too much new there even if there is a pool of talent and good coaching. It’s always been an experience position.
 
IMG_3449.jpeg
IMG_3450.jpeg
IMG_3451.jpeg
IMG_3452.jpeg
IMG_3453.jpeg
IMG_3454.jpeg
 
DE is getting most of the attention but tbh I expected DT pick up pass rush slack. Not so much so far
This here. Scott and Moten have been none factors.

Carter has played but hasn't been noticeable.

With so many OL out Miamis DL should have been more impactful that first half
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top