WRs & TE are also running free. Too easy.How can a DL get pressure when the OL is tackling them? That's why the refs are calling these holds, they are EGREGIOUS, it's straight up "I'm beat, if I don't tackle this DL, my QB is going to get killed".
Finalists*we have 2 heisman candidates on this team
To put it in context. Bain only drew 3 holding penaltys last year.4 holding calls in one half in favor of Miami, not sure 4 have been called as long as Miami has been in the conference
Looked like he got it caught in a facemask. My guess is he ripped off a nail or broke a fingerWhat happened to Blount?
his arm was hanging. Looked like a shoulderOJ hasn’t come back in since the first play
He’s the most overrated player on this board by the SFL mafia. He’s never made a playLet me know when Damari Brown makes a play
That's because he makes the coffee for the staffWe kept the same special team corch
I’m always I’ll believe it when I see it. DL yeah they’ll figure it out. Proven talent around, even though I am surely disappointed given how weak their OL is. For our OL there is way too much new there even if there is a pool of talent and good coaching. It’s always been an experience position.It’s game one man, they will figure that out in the trenches, you can be assured of that.Such a funny team, so explosive and the opposite of the typical Mario approach. It’s amazing and such an incredible improvement from last year. Still I’m seeing too many mistakes in the trenches particularly. We all know that’s what carries in the biggest games, but i got some faith we’ll figure it out.
Feels like it’s more about seniority than anything else.Must be some new age defense thing.
maybe the memo finally went out, stop ******* our best teamTo put it in context. Bain only drew 3 holding penaltys last year.
CFB 27 got it right:who are the two stiffs playing DT that stole Moten’s and Scott’s jerseys
Where is Congdon?
Crazy that Hawks saw the field but not Congdon.
This here. Scott and Moten have been none factors.DE is getting most of the attention but tbh I expected DT pick up pass rush slack. Not so much so far
Finger /handWhat happened to Blount?
Hawks tuahWhere is Congdon?
Crazy that Hawks saw the field but not Congdon.
Who is Hawks?