- Joined
- Nov 17, 2011
- Messages
- 14,278
He has always been this player.I’m still in awe at how bad Damari looked on that play, His fundamentals are garbage.
He has always been this player.I’m still in awe at how bad Damari looked on that play, His fundamentals are garbage.
I believe they will get much better. Last year was pretty rough at times too in the secondary.Give Thornton and Bryce some time to figure out how to play mop-up - it's game 1, half 1.
Just need to start Cantwell at guard.28-6 at halftime - I’ll def take it. The oline not getting a lot of push is concerning but we expected there to be some growing pains.
100% this! Stanford is selling out against the run, that’s why you’re not seeing much yardage in the run game but what is happening is they’re leaving their defensive backs one on one and they’re getting smoked by our receivers.Stanford defense is selling out against the run, but I would like to see better run blocking. Maybe it’s those narrow splits. And of course, they have to gel and find what works best for them.
Great Teaching tape for the whole teamOlline- C-
QB-A-
RBs- C-+
WR-A+++
TE-NA
DLine-B-
LB-C-
Secondary-C-/D+
K-A
punter-A
Mario-B-
Dawson-B+
Heatherman-C
Defense was always going to take a step back. Also a lot of new guys that need time to gel.Offense is like 2024. Defense not as good as ‘25
Getting the weird games out the way earlyWeek 1, up 28-6 on an ACC schedule ****ing road trip across the map, can’t be mad at it.
Which should’ve been expected after losing 3,4, 0 and 8. I expected more top 25-30 I might have over shot it there lolOffense is like 2024. Defense not as good as ‘25
Worth noting Cam had an elite TE and OL. This wasn’t an anti cam post. He was great. Mensah just looks like he makes better decisions with the ball (so far).It’s game 1. But so far, Mensah is Cam without the holding on to the ball and putting it in jeopardy.
Worth noting that Mensah has Mali and Cam didn't
We kept the same special team corchWell, I see Joyce’s delivery is still slow
It’s game one man, they will figure that out in the trenches, you can be assured of that.Such a funny team, so explosive and the opposite of the typical Mario approach. It’s amazing and such an incredible improvement from last year. Still I’m seeing too many mistakes in the trenches particularly. We all know that’s what carries in the biggest games, but i got some faith we’ll figure it out.
Restrepo and George were no slouches. He also had Arroyo lolWorth noting that Mensah has Mali and Cam didn't