Miami @ Stanford 9-4-2026 Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably won't sleep tonight wondering about Blount and Frederique's injuries.
 
The defense looks like ***. Honestly lucky to have only given up 6 this half.

I know Stanford is holding like crazy, but it’s a very busted up offensive line for Stanford and we’re getting very little in the way of pressure.

Whats more concerning is that our vaunted secondary has guys running free all over it.
How can a DL get pressure when the OL is tackling them? That's why the refs are calling these holds, they are EGREGIOUS, it's straight up "I'm beat, if I don't tackle this DL, my QB is going to get killed".
 
Mensah has definitely been that guy, no doubt.

It’s only game one and we’re up 22 points at halftime. Plenty to work on.

Let’s see what the adjustments Heatherman makes at halftime.

Especially if we score to open the half and jump up 35-6.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top