Miami @ Stanford 9-4-2026 Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we have our first overreaction of the season. Dude is throwing off his back foot under pressure and dudes are making plays. There are things to work on, but let's cut the nonsense. Stanford hasn't done a **** thing for most of the 2nd quarter, they've been holding on for dear life, LITERALLY. It's obvious they can't block this DL, if they weren't holding so often, Miami would have multiple sacks.
I'm not sure I've seen more holds in a half before...it's every play
 
I'm gonna say Heathermann is calling a simple defense with a soft zone, trusting his defense to out play Stanford to not put much on tape??? That's the only way this D can look this soft on the backend..
That’s probably a lot of it, and linebackers struggling in coverage
 
The defense looks like ***. Honestly lucky to have only given up 6 this half.

I know Stanford is holding like crazy, but it’s a very busted up offensive line for Stanford and we’re getting very little in the way of pressure.

Whats more concerning is that our vaunted secondary has guys running free all over it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top