Shooter McGavin
I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2015
- Messages
- 28,802
Wilson finally shows up
Yes, I’m done with the guy. He doesn’t make plays. He’s just a participant out there.Not sure what people see in him. He’s either hurt or sucks.Lazy effort from #2
Nice play thereNever saw 3 or 4 put on their *** all year as many times as Damon Wilson has in this first half
He is def under performing make the Lowe thing worse.I had him way down my list on the rankings of our playersGlad you said it. He’s been underwhelming so far.
Thought he was very overrated
Hoped I was way wrong
If he has the time he should hit the portal next cycletheir Q is solid
He’s been awful his whole career here but because he’s a SFLA guy you can’t talk ****Yes, I’m done with the guy. He doesn’t make plays. He’s just a participant out there.
Here you go everyone asking about OJOJ OUT for rest of game, reported on radio
DB room is supposedly full of first rounders but I don’t see it, not even close.Damari Brown isn't it. I know that's blasphemous here but he's not it
This is a good QB, i love this game for our defense, this is great prep work for CFP, this is great teaching tape. We know were winning, first game, this so AWESOME, defense can be so much better, Lightfoot is a montster, that if DWilson and ABlount dont keep making plays his taking snaps, DBs have great film to watch and improve technique. best start of the 2026 season we could ask for.You can’t beat these throws. Warren can throw