Miami @ Stanford 9-4-2026 Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t really sold on Wilson and I’m not really sure what he is doing. He is just engaging with the tackle each time. No game wreckers on dline. Maybe Moten and Blount will get going as the season goes on
 
I knew we would take a step back on the OL and DL this year. I’m just really concerned about the ol right now. They look lost, soft and overall just bad.

Lots of work to be done and it’s game one but the inside looks terrible. Couple that with Dawson not using the pistol for Fletcher and it’s scary bad

How about Pringle to the outside to at least give Stanford something else to defend
I don't know about soft haha but definitely things to clean up
 
I don’t know which one has been more disappointing so far, the secondary or the defensive line? They’re neck and neck atm
 
Pass rush has go to be better, just hoping Stanfords OL is the truth but it didnt sound like they had a great OL according to the announcing team. But since when do the commentary team know anything
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top