- Joined
- Jan 22, 2018
- Messages
- 2,921
Announcers still hating
We should just run the Run-n-Shoot offense this yearWhat is the deal with this run blocking. This is putrid. Pass game looks unfair right now.
I really want to disagree with this statement. Not sure if I can...yetBeen watching since the 80s: Toney is the best wr I’ve seen play here. Better than Eddie Brown, Irvin, Perriman, Lamar, Hi-C, Santana, Wayne, Dre, all of them. It’s just not fair
Meh...wait until we play a Carolina team.Acc now realizing Miami is their meal ticket
Told Tobacco Road refs to knock of the bs
Beck wasn’t 100%. But yes Mensah is really that good.Love Beck, but this dude is such an upgrade it isn’t even funny
Yep people dig in and would root against the team to be “right”I know but there’s idiots here who are happy when he gets only 1 or 2 yards a carry
Speed isn't everything - quickness and change of pace/direction are huge! Upshaw is awesome.great throw of course. But that was absolutely textbook by Upshaw. got the DB to go past him, squares up to Mensah, and gives him a wide target to hit. Perfect.