Miami squarely in the mix for Rudolph

Advertisement
This kid is just trolling Pete like everybody did last year.

Lane publicly is fully commited to florida but in all actuality I don't the think he is that solid to them. He will be a nsd guy. Expect an all out effort from the staff. Miami will no doubt make up ground with a couple of coley/golden and his cousin coach barrow in home visits.with the season we are having recruits are definitely taking notice.

It will come down to the campus atmosphere, my vibe with the coaches, and if I see myself living there for the next 3-4 years. I’ll make the best choice for me on-and-off the field.”

The campus atmosphere always is the knock on miami. The off-campus stadium and a relatively poor fan base gives us a bad look.

Disagree. Recruits and outsiders can knock the off-campus stadium and lack of a "game day" experience, but the actual campus atmosphere is great. I'm talking about going to class and being on the actual campus.

It is the best and it is in Coral Gables. I would never trade it so stay as long as you can.

I completely agree with you that the campus is beautiful, great weather and you cant beat the grove. That being said how much do you think these kids buy into the atmosphere going to class. These kids are using college as a stepping stone to reach the NFL for them education comes 2nd. Honestly though, you cant tell me that the game day atmosphere of Tennessee and ohio state with 100k fans compares to dolphin stadium. I'm a die hard cane, but if you take me to a miami game and then show me Volunteer stadium, the horseshoe, and even Alabama's stadium miami doesn't compare.

Lane publicly is fully commited to florida but in all actuality I don't the think he is that solid to them. He will be a nsd guy. Expect an all out effort from the staff. Miami will no doubt make up ground with a couple of coley/golden and his cousin coach barrow in home visits.with the season we are having recruits are definitely taking notice.

Fully committed? He said in an interview that he was "95% committed" and UF insiders admit that nobody is that confident he sticks

Advertisement
This is the kid that publicly blasted our coaches over some stupid nametag with the wrong position, right?

I don't think I would call it "blasting" the coaches, but yes he was upset. It wasn't just the name tag, he was upset that they were recruiting him at corner.

Yeah he was upset that coaching staff was recruiting him at corner, even though he ****n committed to Miami knowing it was for the corner back position..... That was some F*ggotry level bs. I think he just committed to get more offers then came up w/ a dumb *** reason to de-commit once other offers started rolling in.

I still dont think Miami has a real shot but i'd take him over Ermon Lane any day.

Under golden tenure while at Miami-- never has a kid de commited from Miami and then re commit. Just by stats alone he doesn't come to UM.

Under golden tenure while at Miami-- never has a kid de commited from Miami and then re commit. Just by stats alone he doesn't come to UM.

64.gif

It will come down to the campus atmosphere, my vibe with the coaches, and if I see myself living there for the next 3-4 years. I’ll make the best choice for me on-and-off the field.”

The campus atmosphere always is the knock on miami. The off-campus stadium and a relatively poor fan base gives us a bad look.

Disagree. Recruits and outsiders can knock the off-campus stadium and lack of a "game day" experience, but the actual campus atmosphere is great. I'm talking about going to class and being on the actual campus.

It is the best and it is in Coral Gables. I would never trade it so stay as long as you can.

I completely agree with you that the campus is beautiful, great weather and you cant beat the grove. That being said how much do you think these kids buy into the atmosphere going to class. These kids are using college as a stepping stone to reach the NFL for them education comes 2nd. Honestly though, you cant tell me that the game day atmosphere of Tennessee and ohio state with 100k fans compares to dolphin stadium. I'm a die hard cane, but if you take me to a miami game and then show me Volunteer stadium, the horseshoe, and even Alabama's stadium miami doesn't compare.

I didn't really mean going to class. I meant like the daily atmosphere.

Advertisement
****, I totally understand this kids frustration. I mean, who in the **** would want to be considered a D1 prospect at BOTH WR and CB? I mean, can you imagine the anguish, humiliation and pain? To have a college football powerhouse say that you are good enough for a scholarship at your perceived second best position? What a slap in the **** face!!

Seriously, stop giving into the bull****. I would have died to be recruited by the Division II school an 1.5 hours away to play just one position. The entitlement and subsequent enabling that goes on with these kids is just ridiculous. At 24 years old, I can't believe it's getting worse but it is. These kids and their egos :ohlord:

****, I totally understand this kids frustration. I mean, who in the **** would want to be considered a D1 prospect at BOTH WR and CB? I mean, can you imagine the anguish, humiliation and pain? To have a college football powerhouse say that you are good enough for a scholarship at your perceived second best position? What a slap in the **** face!!

Seriously, stop giving into the bull****. I would have died to be recruited by the Division II school an 1.5 hours away to play just one position. The entitlement and subsequent enabling that goes on with these kids is just ridiculous. At 24 years old, I can't believe it's getting worse but it is. These kids and their egos :ohlord:

You sound bitter. Be quiet.

Advertisement
Not bitter. Went and played baseball on a scholarship anyway. You clearly missed my point, but that's okay. I deal with plenty of kids and parents that share your mentality and the mentality of many of these kids. There's nothing new under the sun. I know many people don't agree with keeping kids accountable and keeping their egos in check and teaching them that college and playing sports in college is a privilege and not a right.

Fully committed? He said in an interview that he was "95% committed" and UF insiders admit that nobody is that confident he sticks

Yea I'm saying he said he is fully commited (95% commited) to florida but really he is not all that solid to them at all.
I mean who as a freshmen receiver would go somewhere all summer and camp you see people around the team talk about demarcus Robinson and Ahmad fullwood like they were next big thing at florida and then come out into the season and have less than 4 catches combined through 5 games,

Advertisement
You are very bitter our staff ****ed up

Lol at people telling me how I feel? Okay.

The staff made a mistake. I personally just think it's not very mature or intelligent to blast a professional coaching staff for offering you a scholarship to go to school for free to play a game? Ah well.

I would never set foot in Bama or Knoxville, but that is me. I am sure they will love those places over Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Back