Miami Spring Game updates.

I mean, you kinda expect that in the spring, but also with the talent we have, I would have liked to hear that somebody busted one and at least flashed.

The game starts in the trenches, and I don't want anyone to be able to run the ball on us, but we have some real talent back there and...nothing?
Zip zilch. Longest run was homer for about 9

Advertisement
Zip zilch. Longest run was homer for about 9
A6BA2AC8-FCF3-407D-9CD8-05584C6CF31F.gif

Advertisement
Help is on the way. Football not in his genes. He’ll earn a degree and hopefully be successful in something else. No shade; but u can tell the dog ain’t in him. If his last name wasn’t Irvin, there would be no discussion.
Football's definitely in his genes. Now his heart, soul, hands and gut? Not so much.

LOL at the sorry agendas in here.

Here’s a Legend Tip for you fellas: Just because Rosier is bad doesn’t mean Perry is good.

The entire fan base was screaming for Crudup when Berlin was destroying us his junior year. Well, we got our wish finally, and Crudup was significantly worse than a horrible Berlin.

We rightfully cram fecal matter down Rosier’s throat for his inaccuracy. Then, when Perry is a 40% passer in 5 straight noncontact scrimmages with more picks than TDs, we call him “dynamic” whatever the fck that means. LOL at that dumb ****.

Perry takes off running because he panics and doesn’t know how to go through progressions. He rarely ran in HS because he’d just chuck moonballs to his first read, who was usually open.

Unless he improves dramatically over the summer, Perry is the Crudup to Rosier’s junior year Berlin.

For those of us who want someone to legit beat out Rosier and legit be a better more effective QB, and not just a guy who “looks more dynamic” while completing 40% of his passes, Williams is our best hope right now. I have confidence that Williams will live and breathe football for the next few months and come into the fall as a real option.

He’s flashing already while Perry is still doing what he did when he got here a year ago.

Cruddy was so bad in his one start in 03 vs the Cuse( a game UM had to eke out in the Orange Bowl) that LLLLLLarry Coker dubbed it 'Scramble Ball' and never started him again

Advertisement
Back