Miami Speed

I know I got to get over it. But I hate Dorito. So ****ing wrong and stubborn. He stole several years from our lives. He didn't give a **** about speed

Don't get over it! The second we get over it we allow that **** to happen again
Great freaking point. It starts with not allowing Midwest ADs to hire idiots like Golden. The trickle down to giving the HC money to hire the coaches he needs to

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We have to pay really close attention when we hire a DC again.
Are they aggressive or not? Being aggressive should be a requirement to be DC at UM.

Advertisement
I would get disgusted from 2006 to 2015 or so when announcers would talk about our team speed. We had less speed than the teams we played, and it showed every week. Golden put some speed on the roster, but it ALWAYS played slow because his schemes. Funny now how the kids he recruited look 10X faster. All scheme and coaching. Richt was a God-send, period.

Im No fan of D’Onofrio’s but I always wonder if it was Golden holding D’Onofrio back from having anAttacking D?
There were games that The D would play Lights Out the first half & after halftime they’d go back to that Passive Crap.
His D at Houston has the 3rd least points against in their Conference only behind UCF, USF.
It’s all in the past and We Rolling!!!

I know I got to get over it. But I hate Dorito. So ******* wrong and stubborn. He stole several years from our lives. He didn't give a **** about speed

Advertisement
You have no idea how good it has been to hear this all game long. Miami Speed Defense. Its been so long and its great to hear that again.

the speed has ALWAYS been there and always be there. the difference is coaching, preparation, and guys are playing assignment football

Their 1st round LT McGlinchty got exposed a lot....especislly when Garvin stripped sacked Wimbush...he had trouble handling the speed of our DE all night

He got pushed back into the QB with one hand while our player was tackling the QB with the other.

FINALLY! THE CANES! HAVE COME BACK! TO COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!

Advertisement
I know I got to get over it. But I hate Dorito. So ****ing wrong and stubborn. He stole several years from our lives. He didn't give a **** about speed

Great freaking point. It starts with not allowing Midwest ADs to hire idiots like Golden. The trickle down to giving the HC money to hire the coaches he needs to

Are they aggressive or not? Being aggressive should be a requirement to be DC at UM.

Yep. Being aggressive to me is playing press coverage and allowing your DL to shoot gaps and disrupt everything.

The occasional blitz is nice, but it all comes down to press coverage - 1 gap DL

Yep. Being aggressive to me is playing press coverage and allowing your DL to shoot gaps and disrupt everything.

The occasional blitz is nice, but it all comes down to press coverage - 1 gap DL

Yeah if the next DC candidate has any 2 gap soft zone in his resume UM fans need to riot.

We've been getting faster with each game. The first two games, the defense actually looked relatively slow.

Advertisement
I have friends on the west coast who don't know anything about Miami football who were texting me saying- "Man, that Miami D is fast and nasty!" Nobody cares about Bama being dominant, it's like watching paint dry. I'd rather watch GT than Bama. Everyone wants to watch Miami.

Advertisement
I would get disgusted from 2006 to 2015 or so when announcers would talk about our team speed. We had less speed than the teams we played, and it showed every week. Golden put some speed on the roster, but it ALWAYS played slow because his schemes. Funny now how the kids he recruited look 10X faster. All scheme and coaching. Richt was a God-send, period.

Say what? You always trying to give that golden some props when in fact Miami's overall team speed was probably slower when that dumb *** took over and brought in his guys.

I can agree with the playing faster due to scheme comment tho.

Advertisement
Back