Miami Speed

PanteraCanes

Sophomore
You have no idea how good it has been to hear this all game long. Miami Speed Defense. Its been so long and its great to hear that again.

Advertisement
You have no idea how good it has been to hear this all game long. Miami Speed Defense. Its been so long and its great to hear that again.

Domer friend of mine was texting me during game. He said numerous times he couldn’t believe how fast the defense is. I told him “that’s miami D. Golden is no mas.”

There are still fans out there who are Goldenized. This game should help in the road to their recovery.

I loved how we pushed around that NFL Hall of fame line that everyone was talking about all game.

Man you ain’t ****** lyin! I don’t know the last time I felt like this sans my daughters birth...

Gotta give the coaches a lot of credit too, we swarm to the ball every play...relentless effort.

Advertisement
They literally couldn't do anything with our D-Line. Our LB's were able to take the night off basically. Amazing.

Them bous made some money tonight while costing ND's vaunted line some coins in the process.

You'd think they would have learned 30 years ago that fast and strong beats big and strong. But whatever, keep doing your big slow thing.

I had to sleep at an elevated position from all the blood loss about them saying Miami Speed so many times last night. Still feels great.

Advertisement
Miami brought speed to DEFENSE'S and last night they showed the world "ain't nothing changed" The U still got it!!

A. Carter plays the game fast, this kid is going to be a stud here!! Miami's DLine is nothing nice, I watched Clemson's defense against FSu and they're good BUT Miami's DEFENSE is much better.. In the ACCCG Miami's DEFENSE will make that young QB ****!!

Advertisement
I know I got to get over it. But I hate Dorito. So ******* wrong and stubborn. He stole several years from our lives. He didn't give a **** about speed

The thing about it is, NC St and teams like that have a short rotation. We have alot of players on defense. We rotate players in every position. Jaquan might be the only player that doesn't come out. It's hard for teams to wear us down.

Watch ND lose to Navy next week as we man handled those idiots. The post game curse of playing us caught VT as well lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

several friends of mine from the midwest who are irish fans texted me throughout the game as well, gushing about how fast miami was on defense. they're clearly not used to seeing their team play against athletic south florida savages

Advertisement
I know I got to get over it. But I hate Dorito. So ****ing wrong and stubborn. He stole several years from our lives. He didn't give a **** about speed

Don't get over it! The second we get over it we allow that **** to happen again
Great freaking point. It starts with not allowing Midwest ADs to hire idiots like Golden. The trickle down to giving the HC money to hire the coaches he needs to

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Their 1st round LT McGlinchty got exposed a lot....especislly when Garvin stripped sacked Wimbush...he had trouble handling the speed of our DE all night

Advertisement
Back