Miami Signee Jakai Clark Loves The Canes

View as article
Advertisement
Them we should try him at DT!

With OL you never know how well they’ll develop. Attitude is second most important after raw athleticism, and this kid has that. Should make a great center over time.

D-fuQOrWwAIS_Gi.jpg:large

I stopped following recruiting during the end of last season (disaster period) up through NSD. So, when I checked back in I thought it was interesting that we had basically replaced Kingsley Eguakun with Jakai Clark. I was sure it was due to decommit from Kingsley after the abysmal back half of the season, so I was concerned we downgraded. But, upon watching the tape I really did think Jakai Clark was a better prospect than Kingsley. Always thought Kinglsey was pretty average looking.

Encouraging news--thanks for sharing D
I think Kingsley is more athletic than Clark, but in terms of technique, leadership qualities, and the feel for the center position, Clark is definitely better.

I think they are just trying out different things. Says a lot about Clark, though.

Like that there seems like there will be less rotation, but that they are cross training should guys need to fill other holes. What is the udpate on Reed, as his strength is something you have always touted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back