Miami Should Hire Greg Schiano

Al Golden at Temple = Greg Schiano at Rutgers. No difference.

I disagree i think he could get the job done at Miami, he recruited out of FL when was at Rutgers and made them a relevant team. Big difference between temple and Rutgers

Advertisement
Yes i agree with you bro its a difference between the two schools i think Schiano could bring that toughest and swag back he been here befor when our D was sorry and recruited Ed reed and Sean Taylor them big Vince Wilfork the man know his **** don't sleep on Schiano you see some of the alum are endorsing him

Dude thats the problem with some of yall fans yall have to umderstand we have to get someone who understand the tradition and will come at a price that work for our school bro the man know what it takes he kno his **** ask some of the ex-canes

Advertisement
Dude thats the problem with some of yall fans yall have to umderstand we have to get someone who understand the tradition and will come at a price that work for our school bro the man know what it takes he kno his **** ask some of the ex-canes

The tradition is winning. I want someone who understands that.

U dont think schiano understands that who would you prefer i think he understands we all dieing to win i just want someone to bring us back to where we belong waxing teams and taking names bro..

Advertisement
I saw GS coach the Bucs and he is referred to here as "toes on the line" because he fined professionals for not lining up for lectures correctly. He would make the NCAA death penalty look like a viable alternative . NO!

This thing real man iam tired of being bottom feeders thats not us we the U man this people in the admin need to tightin and hold the bar of expectation higher

Donna shaala and Butch Davis relationship is like Lebron and Dan Gilbert the CAVS owner if Dan Gilbert can meet up and workout things why can't Donna and Butch do the same thing Butch fly down here meet with Donna and the Board of Trustee workout through the problems and hire Butch back if Lebron can go back to Cleveland why can't Butch come back to the U they both kno they need one another if this was to happen i can see it now ESPN: "Breaking New University of Miami Hurricanes has hire Butch Davis Back" they show South Florida Erupting Butch release at statement"#Iam Coming Home

Little engines that could really who would you prefer??

Realistically? Butch. I know plenty of people think it'll never happen, but until I hear otherwise from somebody in the know he is my pick. And I didn't mean that I think Schiano is the same kind of joke coach that Golden is, I think he would make a great assistant honestly. But I dont want him as the guy in charge, and I'm just not interested in another guy whose head coaching career highlight is that he took a dog **** program and made them alright.

Advertisement
schiano is no way comparable to golden. i am not in love with schiano but he is aggressive on defense. he took a rutgers program that was absolutely bottom of D-I and turned it into a perennial 9 win bowl team. he won almost all his bowls, went 11-2 one year, and put alot of good players into the NFL. he was a defensive coach yet his team developed good offensive players too

Advertisement
Yeah Schiano maybe a good candidate but why should we hire him when we have Davis unemployed? Butch is who we need for this time and this moment.

Advertisement
Back