Miami Should Hire Greg Schiano

WEARETHEU

Redshirt Freshman
Listen i know All Canes Fans aren't on board with this and i Truly respect that i truly want Butch Davis also i just dont if Miami will make the move to hire him back Coach Schiano is a Defensive minded coach who's defensive scheme is all about attack and attack the most important thing is he was the DC at miami befor and understand how to use our athletes. The second most important thing is he is a proven coach the man built the Rugters from ground up and people hopefully will remember Rugters was rank in the Top 5 when Ray Rice was the running back at Rugters Coach Schiano is a Great Recruiter and will develop the talent we have i believe he is the closest we will get to Butch Davis but he would be a Great Hire Donna Shaala try to hire him twice i think this time he will take the job in a heart beat he is a no nonsense coach and very passionate but know how to ran a defense...

Advertisement
Ever stop to think that Butch is an defensive mind?

He's got a ring from Miami.

He's got a couple Super Bowl rings as . . . Defensive Coordinator.

Schiano passing out hummers among the posters here?

I would be afraid that he couldn't recruit. His NFL team turned on him quickly. I think a lot of parents would have their reservations about sending their kid to play for someone who has a bad rep with players.

Never a fan of his, but he might be able to get the job done, he does have certain qualities of toughness, not this pansy bullshyt.

Advertisement
If you're into December bowl games, never winning your conference, and never playing in January, Schiano is your guy.

I dont look at what happen with him in the Nfl because every big time college coach want to try their luck in the nfl its the highest level of the profession but every great college coach is not going to be a great nfl coach Coach Schiano style of coaching didnt fit the nfl thats cool iam sure he learned alot from his time in Tampa he didnt have any red flags with his parents at Rugters he is a great leader these kids need hard coaching we a small and soft team we need a coach to bring that edge back to the U it's badly missing man Coach Schiano have always coach with a chip on his shoulder iam sure that chip bigger now that he got let go by the bucs our players really need to carrying a chip on thier shoulders...

I think Chud is the guy and make Schiano the DC. Keep Coley at OC because he can still recruit, but Chud calls the plays on Game Day.

Advertisement
Yea he can be the Dc and Head Coach you have to keep in mind we have to stay cheap with the next coach because we will still be paying fat *** used car salesman folden Coach Schiano was only making 1.6mil at Rugters we can pay him that

Coach Cud would be a smart idea also i was just thinking Coach Schiano because he is a experience college coach and a proven winner with a track record for winning and Coach Cud a offensive minded coach we need a passionate defensive minded coach who have that fire in their eyes

Advertisement
Coach Cud would be a smart idea also i was just thinking Coach Schiano because he is a experience college coach and a proven winner with a track record for winning and Coach Cud a offensive minded coach we need a passionate defensive minded coach who have that fire in their eyes

Now it's clear this is a weak *** troll attempt.

Schiano has won bowl games and had his teams rank almost every year at Rugters they was in the Top 10 twice Top 5 onces hey we not getting a expensive coach and as much as everyone want Butch its not going to happen who would you want to see them hire

Advertisement
For the love of God, please no more "little engine that could" coaches.

**** naw huge difference Coach Schiano have coach here befor with Butch understands the tradition Schiano is a talent developer and a way better coach Al Golden in a class of his own bro lol

Advertisement
Back