Miami section at FSU game

GladeCane

Recruit
Guys,

Little help here: Out of state Cane Diehard who has never been to an away game. How do I get tickets to sit in the Miami section at the FSU game? Anyone have the scoop?

Advertisement
Call ticket office 1-800-GO CANES. You won't get them unless you're a season ticket holder or Hurricane Club member.

Guys,

Little help here: Out of state Cane Diehard who has never been to an away game. How do I get tickets to sit in the Miami section at the FSU game? Anyone have the scoop?

Yeah other than that u will be sitting with a mass of the enemy as I will but hey, first game period and it'll be that much sweeter after we win.

If your a Die and out of State like me Join the Hurricane club. It's just 50 bucks. You can get Tickets that way. Home and away.

Advertisement
Every time I go there's Miami fans all over the place. Just wouldn't advise sitting near the student section

If your a Die and out of State like me Join the Hurricane club. It's just 50 bucks. You can get Tickets that way. Home and away.

Thanks Atlanta Brad - joining the Hurricane club for $50 is the way to go to avoid sitting around a bunch of drunk hillbillys

Advertisement
Guys,

Good luck and enjoy the game.

Be sure to look up these guys and they'll show you around, especially the guy with the green shirt.

No need to worry about the FSU fans or frat boys, they go down faster than the FSU sorority ******:

[video=youtube_share;9w3dlWmnIS0]https://youtu.be/9w3dlWmnIS0[/video]

FSU fanboys dropping like bowling pins

Join the Hurricane Club AND submit your away game ticket request by June 1. I'm not sure if they raised the minimum donation required for FSU ticket access but usually they'd let the lower tier of donation levels at least request a pair of seats.

Guys,

Be sure to look up these guys and they'll show you around, especially the guy with the green shirt.

No need to worry about the FSU fans or frat boys, they go down faster than the FSU sorority ******:

If the guy in green has any eligibility Coach Diaz needs to contacted!

Guys,

That guy in the blue shirt was really " bush" league...

Advertisement
Can never get tired of this video. Two canes (green and white shirts) put on a beating on about 10 noles. Find out where these two seat bc there will be 100 seats empty on a 360 radius where they will be...

Advertisement
How does parking work? I couldn't find anything online. It'll be my dad and I's first time to Trailerhassee. We could have requested up to 4 tickets, but only requested 2, so hopefully we get it.

I just requested 2 tickets but then checked the parking online, cheapest ticket was 462 dollars! I hope one of the schools can sell them a lot cheaper or I might sell the game tickets. What's crazy is the season parking starts at 255, worst case I'll buy that and sell the other games.

Advertisement
Back