Miami rolls out the academic red carpet for Carter

Advertisement
Why can't we be # 1 in academics and # 1 in sports? Very possible and I believe that's the goal of Frenk, honestly.

Gotta like our chances, Carter and Bandy seem like just a matter of time. If we could win the battle for Wilson that's a **** good secondary class we'd have going.

It's would be great with out him . If we landed Wilson it would be elite

Wilson would be exclamation point for sure.

Good thing is 2018 is loaded too . If we miss we will just load up in 2018 also . I see some juniors transferring out

Yeah this staff should have no trouble rebuilding the secondary the next two recruiting cycles.

Hope that dumb @ss who dv knew I was taking about Wilson not Carter

Pete, what's the word on Derrick Smith? Is he a take, because he just recently said we're his favorite after Paradise & I remember Hartley tweeting about a Jacksonville recruit coming soon.

Advertisement
Great story and looks like carter has a nice family. I hope president frank can steer amari's older brother in the right direction

#Plug

Advertisement
Probably got to meet the Associate Dean of the Undergrad program, Ms. EllenMarie McPhillip. Wonderful woman and a huge reason I chose UM. Hopefully she put the closing touches on this young man, as she did with me.
I wish my female professors would have touched me :quagfinal:

I love that Frenk's a true mexican-american that has a religious passion for his sports team and wants to see us succeed. I see only good things for our sports department (and academia!) with him at the helm.

Advertisement
More "positive" news and it's exhausting. Wait where have I heard that before. Oh! from that idiot exiled to loserville Detroit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back