Miami QBs

Advertisement
What's the pressure quotient?

Is this a Q hanging out and you want to see if he can do it? Or is this a Q that if he doesn't, they burn your house down and chop a finger off?

As a follow up to this, Kosar still has the highest career completion % of any Canes QB who’s thrown more than 55 passes, and did all of it as a redshirt freshman and sophomore.

Kosar's arm strength was very underrated. And for those that question His arm strength go back and watch the Nebraska game, Kosar was drillin' the ball in there.

Advertisement
As a follow up to this, Kosar still has the highest career completion % of any Canes QB who’s thrown more than 55 passes, and did all of it as a redshirt freshman and sophomore.

Off topic and probably insignificant... but looking through those stats I just realized we dont have a QB who has rushed over 1000 yards in their CAREER. Man I cant wait to get with the times with the spread

Advertisement
Jacory...even if he hits me his throws were so soft it wouldn’t hurt

True1.gif

You’re 15yds away from a Miami quarterback with a 12oz beer can on your head and the quarterback has to knock it off. Who is throwing the ball?

I’m going with Brad Kaaya, I first thought of Dorsey, but I’ve been watching 2014 and 2015 highlights and Kaaya dropped dimes.
Dude laid off the weed!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Vinny. I'd simply put a tiny Penn State jersey on the beer and he'd hit it every time.

Advertisement
Back