Miami QBs

Hurricane Hero

Recruit
You’re 15yds away from a Miami quarterback with a 12oz beer can on your head and the quarterback has to knock it off. Who is throwing the ball?

I’m going with Brad Kaaya, I first thought of Dorsey, but I’ve been watching 2014 and 2015 highlights and Kaaya dropped dimes.

Advertisement
F you say.gif

You’re 15yds away from a Miami quarterback with a 12oz beer can on your head and the quarterback has to knock it off. Who is throwing the ball?

I’m going with Brad Kaaya, I first thought of Dorsey, but I’ve been watching 2014 and 2015 highlights and Kaaya dropped dimes.

Jacory...even if he hits me his throws were so soft it wouldn’t hurt

Advertisement
Bernie Kosar - not sure where, but I heard a story that he once beat Dan Marino in an accuracy contest, I think it was a charity event or something like that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bernie Kosar - not sure where, but I heard a story that he once beat Dan Marino in an accuracy contest, I think it was a charity event or something like that
As a follow up to this, Kosar still has the highest career completion % of any Canes QB who’s thrown more than 55 passes, and did all of it as a redshirt freshman and sophomore.

Advertisement
I always think of that play when I think about the QB’s we’ve had who don’t scare people and how he was always a threat to go deep.

I try not to think of how our boys don’t scare people. 20 years ago I was “cool” cause I was a canes fan. They hated me but it was cool. Now I’m a geek with pencils and calculator in my short sleeved button up pocket...

Advertisement
Back