CreamCityCane
Freshman
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2020
- Messages
- 409
Id have to believe it will get easier. This looks like 3 years in a row where a transfer starter is getting top of market NIL, the clear day 1 starter, will win 10+ games / play in meaningful college football games, and improve their draft stock.
It’s got to be a coveted spot, no? If they represent a kid who has the goods to be the Miami QB1, I’d think agents would be positioning them soon.
Also, I think Mario got caught out a bit on portal + playoffs at the same time. I don’t think it will happen again.
It’s got to be a coveted spot, no? If they represent a kid who has the goods to be the Miami QB1, I’d think agents would be positioning them soon.
Also, I think Mario got caught out a bit on portal + playoffs at the same time. I don’t think it will happen again.