"Miami pushing for Tyrek Cole"

Advertisement
Don't own an account to 247 but always felt even since the day he commited to FSU. He would still end up flipping.

Cane IMO and if we do get him, gives us a boost in the Irvin and Jaquan sweepstakes.

He's an FSU commit until he isn't. I'm not penciling him into our class like so many (including myself) did JC Jackson last cycle.

He's from Miami so technically he belongs to us :sneakiness:. But him, Irvin, Johnson and Davis would be the best possible outcome for a DB class. I sense some big additions to this class before NSD so we may have to rescind some current commit offers unless the staff opts to sign a smaller 2016 class.

Advertisement
Let me guess. He's committed to FSU, but everyone expects him to flip to UM. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the whole point about "pencilling" him is that a pencil has an eraser so you can erase it.

Advertisement
Dana Holgorson: "Lying In Recruiting Happens A Bunch"

Maybe we can get Dana Holgorsen to recruit him for us?? LOL J/K

Advertisement

- FSU leader, Miami 2nd
- On Miami, “I talk to all of the coaches from Miami. They are coming at me the hardest,” Cole said. “They always say ‘Cole Island’ to make me feel good that I’m the best corner or something like that. Basically trying to get my head big so I can feel good.”
- Talks to Seminoles linebackers coach Bill Miller
- South Carolina led last Fall
- After senior season he will take his OV's too LSU, Alabama, Florida State, South Carolina and Tennessee

- FSU leader, Miami 2nd
- On Miami, “I talk to all of the coaches from Miami. They are coming at me the hardest,” Cole said. “They always say ‘Cole Island’ to make me feel good that I’m the best corner or something like that. Basically trying to get my head big so I can feel good.”
- After senior season he will take his OV's too LSU, Alabama, Florida State, South Carolina and Tennessee

Getting an OV from him is a must.

Advertisement

- FSU leader, Miami 2nd

Wasn't there a rumor that Bill Miller was coming back?

- FSU leader, Miami 2nd

Getting an OV from him is a must.

yeah it's a absolute essential if he's going to sign with us. i don't like it when local kids give the old "Miami is down the road i can visit it whenever i want, i'll take my OV's out of state"

Not feeling good about him OV'ing at numerous SEC schools and not UM.

Also, who is recruiting SFLA for South Carolina? They seem to have made serious in-roads down here.

Advertisement
Back