View attachment 234066

My boy said **** them Adidas

That Nike bag was chunkier.

FsVdB2dX0AAKJFz

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
bench press, clearly the most important lift for football success.

(sean taylor had 11 reps)
It isn’t, but folks also feared ST cuz he would lay the wood(pause). I’ve never seen Ivey do that, I will admit his coverage in certain games this year was pretty decent.

Advertisement
Coach Harris‘s hair line is very close to the danger zone. As a bald man I can hear the clippers buzzing in his future.

I'm right there with him. Its strange, I don't seem to be losing hair but man I sure seem to be gaining forehead.

Not sure how that works?

Advertisement
God **** he was built in a lab lol. If he can ever put it together with coaching and mental, could be a late round gem.
I always felt he should’ve been moved to safety rather than blades and I didn’t understand why they didn’t. I mean in some games he was lock down and you didn’t see anything on his side the. Other games he was getting burnt. I think he might be a much better safety in the league.

I always felt he should’ve been moved to safety rather than blades and I didn’t understand why they didn’t. I mean in some games he was lock down and you didn’t see anything on his side the. Other games he was getting burnt. I think he might be a much better safety in the league.
Safety is more mental than physical. I think that would expose his weaknesses rather than play to his strengths.

Advertisement
Back