Miami Pro Day 2023

Thought he'd be in the 4.3 range but that number shouldn't surprise anyone. He convinced 3 different CFB staffs he was good. Obviously he was doing something in practice.

Ivey is exhibit A for looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. Who knows, maybe he finally does get more instinctual and learn to turn his head if he keeps playing. He's always had the measurables.

Advertisement
Mallory is going to be really good in the NFL and there will be Crow Stew served on CIS.

I hope all these guys have All Pro careers. Specifically to Mallory, he played well, was a great teammate from everything I've seen, just had durability and blocking issues. He never took a game over like some playmakers do, though he was clutch in a few games. A lot of upside with that kid still.

Ivey is exhibit A for looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. Who knows, maybe he finally does get more instinctual and learn to turn his head if he keeps playing. He's always had the measurables.
Which is why tape will always be king. The measurables are only supposed to support that. Some guys are football fast but put in shorts they are 4.6+. Others are like Ivey who can win a shorts contest but lacking the mental aspect slows them down on the field.

People laughed at me when I said he’s a Sunday player. He‘s a really good athlete at his position.
As long as teams don't line him up in the backfield or inline and expect him to stone defensive ends, he'll find a spot.

As long as teams don't line him up in the backfield or inline and expect him to stone defensive ends, he'll find a spot.
He’ll never be that but I do think coaching will help him and some other guys as well. Kelce was god awful blocking at one time but he’d also played a lot less te than Mallory when he entered the league

Advertisement
I hope all these guys have All Pro careers. Specifically to Mallory, he played well, was a great teammate from everything I've seen, just had durability and blocking issues. He never took a game over like some playmakers do, though he was clutch in a few games. A lot of upside with that kid still.
I think that dude was mentally fried and had Cfb‘s version of ptsd. Quality coaching and starting new could do him wonders. I’m rooting for him.

People laughed at me when I said he’s a Sunday player. He‘s a really good athlete at his position.
Agree. I think he was fairly successful in track ( sprints) in HS especially for his size. I will not be surprised if he has a good career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FsQCRTWWAAEBgyl

Advertisement
His arms are long af for a cb

Which is y I thought he would be a prototypical CB here & next level. He & Michael Jackson Sr were two CBs w/ incredible length (pause). MJ should’ve left after his Jr year; he was largely looked at as a 1st - 2nd round pick, but coming back actually hurt his stock. Ivey, has all the natural tools, & he’s flashed a couple times throughout his career here, but that mental side has been lackluster at best. Here’s hoping he puts it together & flourishes at the next level.

Advertisement
Back